Dental care and education in exchange for community service in Muskegon and Oceana counties.
Do You Need Dental Help?
Call us today at (231) 773-1360 to:
- be screened to see if you qualify for free dental services in exchange for volunteer service
- reserve your spot in our next dental health class
- find a new dentist
- find answers to your dental or program questions
- become a volunteer dental office
Where to Volunteer
Select from multiple volunteer opportunities from participating non-profits in Muskegon and Oceana counties.
Be a Volunteer Dental Office
As a volunteer dental office in our program you pick hours, services, or number of patients. Your choice!
How the Program Works
Once you are enrolled in the program, it’s easy to get started:
Take Dental Class
Complete your oral health education requirement by attending a free dental health class with a registered dental hygienist.
Finish Volunteer Hours
When completing volunteer hours, record your volunteer time in writing on the county-specific volunteer log forms.
Receive Dental Care
After you have turned in your volunteer hours in writing, please call us at (231) 773-1360 to schedule your dental appointment.
Creating Change in the Community
Since January 2014…
- Over $2 Million in dental services and volunteer services combined!
- Over 39,000 volunteer hours completed by participants!